In order to ensure everyone’s safety at the competition, we need to follow the recommendations and general advice of the HSE about preventing the spread of COVID-19. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
– Do NOT attend the event if you are unwell, in particular if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath / difficulty breathing;
– Ensure that you and your child use hand hygiene: wash your hands with soap and water or use a hand sanitizer properly and often;
– Ensure that you and your child are familiar with and use cough etiquette (cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow if you don’t have a tissue at hand);
– Avoid close contact with people who are coughing or sneezing or who are unwell;
– Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands are not clean;
– Do not share objects such as bottles and cups.
More information on www.hse.ie.